"We couldn't have been more delighted with how thoroughly Capital Development Services managed the search process. Their team handled every aspect of the process and kept our committee updated on a regular basis. They surfaced and screened over 90 candidates from across the country, of whom we interviewed nine. I am pleased to say that Susan's experience, skills and qualities fit those described in the job description about as perfectly as can be imagined!"
Peter Rice, Board Chair:
Shenandoah National Park Trust
"Using Capital Development was a smart investment. They were proactive in driving the search process with objectivity and integrity."
Emily Neese, Assistant Vice President, Director Planning & Administration:
Wake Forest University
“We attribute our search firm success to our quarter-century of experience in the nonprofit industry, our established network of leaders, partnering with each organization to enhance the search process, and a concerted and unique approach to each and every search.”
Alan Burrows, President:
Capital Development Services
Executive Search Services
Why use a search firm?
- Save money
- Free HR staff from the intensive time commitment of a search
- Develop a comprehensive job description
- Target the appropriate candidate pool quickly and accurately
- Identify candidates the organization could not uncover unassisted
Why use CapDev for your search?
- We have 25 years of experience in the nonprofit industry
- We consistently find dynamic, talented leaders
- We work alongside your organization, complementing your staff
- We recognize the fact that every search is unique