Candidate Discovery & Screening (CDS)
CapDev recognizes that not every search demands the full-service approach of traditional retained search services. So we developed Candidate Discovery & Screening (CDS) as a unique response to the broad market of today's social sector who need to fill positions in a highly competitive field, yet are concerned about the cost of retained searches and would prefer a more active role in the selection process.
CDS affords organizations and institutions the time and expertise to deliver a well-vetted candidate pool, so that you can more deeply engage in making finalist selections free of the burdens of the preliminary search procedures.
In short, we make your hiring job easy!
- Filling senior-level positions in specialized fields
- Besting high turnover rates, especially in development positions
- Dedicating time to staffing key positions
- Networking resources to uncover top talent
- Affording cost to hire search firms
The Hiring Solution
- Streamlined system for discovering candidates, screening resumes, and delivering vetted candidate pools
- Market saturation specific to identified position(s)
- Access to a highly targeted and up-to-date marketplace in higher education, healthcare, foundations, major nonprofits
The CDS Process
- Refine position announcement and job description language
- Place customized position postings in national/regional markets
- Craft/send customized mass emails to defined target market
- Receive and process all resumes
- Review and qualify all resumes
- Conduct initial screening of qualified candidates
- Deliver dashboard of all qualified candidates with resumes
Costs & Benefits
- Save staff time and resources
- Shorten search timeframes mean less vacant position time
- Vetted candidate pools delivered without hassle of receiving and reviewing resumes
- Costs much less than retained executive search services
- Cost benefits for multiple-position CDS searches
- 2-3 month timeframe
"The Search Committee was extremely satisfied with the creative search process provided to us by CapDev. You provided us with a rich and focused pool of highly qualified candidates. Your delivery timeframe was well crafted, on target, and on budget. The end result was a superior candidate that is a great fit for our mission and vision."
Dr. Vergel Lattimore, Board President, Hood Theological Seminary